Reality Check

It was a really good trip to see my parents. It was a really good reality check that my dad has to do this every week - Chemo. Here he is watching a movie (thanks for the DVD player S.) and eating a PBJ while he is getting his cocktail of chemo. He's doing really well and super smiley. He is doing much better than what I even expected him to be at this point. It was good therapy for the kids and I to be there and I am glad that we had the opportunity to spend time with him. Love you lots Dad and thanks for all the cheerful smiles while we were there. Mom, you are a trooper and thanks for the yummy meals - G.'s tummy thanks you too!

Comments

Miss Lee said…
Steph,

It sounds (and looks) like your trip to Michigan was successful on all counts. Keep close ties with your dad - talk to him as much as you can.

Thanks for sharing your life!

Popular Posts